Sunday, September 9, 2012

Looking for Models for a Breast Cancer Awareness Shoot and 1000 Likes






I am calling out to any and everyone for this project I have been wanting to do and bring to fruition. I very much want my brand and myself to be impactful to something besides consumerism so I am championing a cause that really heats up in October: Breast Cancer Awareness. I was contacted on my facebook page by someone in Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Leon County, FL and came to realize this could be so much bigger than I had even imagined. After reading the story in September's Newsletter I've decided to take it up a notch, so the information is as follows.

Breast Cancer Awareness model call info:

Similar to my last model call the photos will be used for product advertising for my business Haute & Posh Designs (formerly Creative Hobbies and Designs). I am looking for models of all ages. I especially welcome any Fighters and Survivors of Breast Cancer and would absolutely love a multi-generational family of models. The tutu sets, tutus, and shirts will be Breast Cancer Awareness themed. Each model will receive a custom made tutu, tutu set or shirt (males and females). There will be a professional photo shoot in groups and individually so that I have images to use for advertising on my website, Etsy, Facebook page, etc. Models will pay a fee so that I may cover the costs of production and photography, but of course will get to keep the item(s) as they are made to fit the model.

These are also charity items; half of the profit from the actual sale (not model purchases unless funds exceed production costs) of these items will go to Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Leon County, FL. There is a BCA walk Oct. 21st and these items would be awesome for a team participating. If you’d like more information on how to sign up, donate, or volunteer please visit http://www.putonyourpinkbra.com/leon

 As always, models will have the opportunity to purchase prints/images from the photographer.  Haute and Posh Designs and Smart Look Photography retain all copyrights of the images and each model is required to sign a model release PRIOR to the shoot. The photo shoot itself is scheduled for the weekend of September 29th. At this time Haute and Posh Designs is tentatively providing a free print to each model. This is subject to change as we move forward.

If you have any other questions at all please feel free to ask and if you are interested in this opportunity please email hobbiesandevents@yahoo.com with the model’s name, a recent photo, age and clothing sizes. Multiple models can be submitted in one email.
If you are not local to the Tallahassee area, this opportunity is still available to you, but You must arrange to have your own shoot or professional quality photos made and uploaded to me by Monday Oct. 1st.

 
Teronia Bayonne
Owner/Designer – Haute & Posh Designs

P.S. My fan page made 1000 likes as of Sat. Sept. 8th (yay fans!) and I will be hosting a fan celebration/giveaway starting Sept. 14th which will run for two weeks, check back for the links and details on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear (read) what you think. Seriously, comments are like validation points for me. In the words of my Calc instructor, "I'm not above begging"