Monday, July 9, 2012

My Boudoir Experience (Update)



UPDATE: Long's decided to change their website and actually published different photos from my boudoir session. Unfortunately for me they are the ones where I am smiling, boo... hiss...

Anyway, if you want to get a look see here is the link

Finally! I'd like to talk about my boudoir photos that were taken by Linda of Long's Photography. They are local to Tallahassee and I have to say...AWESOME!

I found Long's on facebook and liked their page. Linda posted a model call, I emailed some pics and she chose me. I was so worried and stressed about my mommy parts, but too lazy to do anything about it in the ten days I had before the shoot. I almost rescheduled, but they were a Father's Day gift for Dez so I had to press on.

I have to say, I had a FANTASTIC time. Linda is so warm, made me laugh and very feel comfortable. It was like talking to a good friend except you're almost naked and they are making you contort your body like an audition for Cirque de Soleil.  



Cropped from Long's Photography
I only have hard copies so I was waiting for her to post them for you to see. I am the black girl, in case you haven't figured it out.

 I took a lot of pretty pics in the white, but those are the only two she added, so that's all you get. Except for this one, that I bootlegged (forgive me Linda).

Even though I was excited, I was still worrying how sexy my stretchmarks were going to be, but I trusted her to photoshop all the mommy parts for me and the photos came out great!

 I did look closely at the larger ones the other day and you actually CAN see my mommy stripes if you look closely enough. But I still look smokin so whatevs, lol, Justin Bieber. Sad, I had to spell check his name.

I ended up with about forty-four to choose from on four different backgrounds. We narrowed it down to twenty and I got a really nice 5x7 album of them and also three 11x14" prints to hang above our bed.







They even came already prettily packaged and I was able to refrain from mentioning them to Dez before he got off of work.

 I would say if you are thinking about doing this for your significant other or even for yourself.
DO IT!  DON'T WAIT!
Don't wait until you lose weight or go on a diet or workout. You will be amazed how sexy you look and feel.
 And unless you have some douche bag self-esteem killer for a mate, I guarantee they will love it!

Needless to say he loved them and we lived happily ever after. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear (read) what you think. Seriously, comments are like validation points for me. In the words of my Calc instructor, "I'm not above begging"